POSEIDON 4000 SERIES SPRAYBOOTHS
Todd Engineering’s ‘Poseidon’ spraybooth is a high specification, high performance machine designed to fulfill the needs of the most demanding body shops. The Poseidon utilizes the latest technology available to achieve rapid and efficient process times, featuring Todd Engineering’s ‘Hydra-cure™’ water based curing system as standard.
The ‘Poseidon’s’ intelligent control system automatically regulates internal cabin temperature and pressure, this is coupled with a wealth of energy saving features that makes the Poseidon both economical and efficient to run. The fully filtered floor area and input air plenum gives unrivaled performance in terms of extraction and heat dispersion ensuring a perfect finish every time.
- 30,000m³/hr Airflow Rating
- 7.5kW Direct Drive Backwards Curved Centrifugal Fans
- VSD Inverter Drive Motor Control
- Active Auto-pressurisation Management System
- State-of-the-art High Level LED Lighting System offering 1750 Lux Levels
- Hydracure™ Water Based Curing System as Standard
- Blowers on bake ensuring no cold spots and 60 degree panel tempature
- 7 Air Changes per Minute
- Full Downdraught Filtered Floor Area Which Can be Raised or Excavated
- Eco mode when not spraying offering a 60% saving in gas and electricity when in use.
- Fully Modulating Direct Fired Gas Burner
- White Internal/External Cabin with Double Skinned Insulated Panels
- Fully Glazed Three Leaf Concertina Doors – Improving Internal Spraybooth Visibility
- Low noise levels – 76dB
- User friendly controls with 3.5″ Full Colour TFT Touchscreen Display
- Full 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty*
The Poseidon LP spraybooth is taking the High performance of the big excavated floor and placing the performance in a LOW PROFILE raised floor that works exactly the same way but doesn’t come with the added civil works cost and the extra time delay, ramps are only 1200 mm long and 157mm high so they do not take up valuable workshop space and vehicle entry is still very easy.