OLYMPIAN 1000 SERIES SPRAYBOOTHS
The Todd Engineering Olympian 1000 series spraybooth sets high standards in price and performance for the budget entry level, new start-up and low throughput markets. The spraybooth is compatible for water-borne paints and the Olympian’s low cost and streamline installation makes it a competitive and far less risky option against the purchase of a second hand spraybooth. Contrary to its low cost, the Olympian’s cabin is to full specification in terms of size, construction & finish. The air handling plant is designed to be compact & to be accessible for easy routine maintenance. The airflow design provides for a good through flow of air for the removal of paint over spray & vapours without the need for excavation, floor grids, etc. This makes installation very quick and easy.
- 14,000m³/hr AirFlow Rating
- 3kW Direct Drive Bifurcated Fans
- VSD Inverter Drive Motor Control
- State-of-the-art LED Lighting System
- Water Based Compatibl
- 3.5 Air Changes per Minute
- Diagonal air flow system; no pit excavations required, installed on a flat surface.
- Direct Fired Gas Burner
- Cabin – White Internal/External Double Insulated Panels
- Front doors in a Twin Leaf Format with White Internal/External Finish.
- Internal Dimensions: 2.5m high x 3.9m wide x 6.8m long. Other sizes available.
- Full 1 Year Manufacturers Warranty
- Hydracure™ Water Based Curing System Available as Optional Extra