Marketing manager at Todd Engineering. With a 2:1 in Design at Wolverhampton University and currently undertaking her Master's degree.
She has a strong skill set for the creative industry forged through enthusiasm and eagerness to learn. Her software skills include the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign), Mail Chimp and Microsoft Office.
She has a background in marketing and recently joined the Todd Engineering team to drive our web presence so it can successfully represent the work we do on a day to day basis.
Todd Engineering has combined forces with Italian based manufacturer Greentech Dryers Srl.
This unique partnership between spraybooth and catalytic gas IR drying system manufacturers brings new opportunities for both companies, as well as for the UK Automotive refinishing industry.
The ‘Hercules’ 6000 Series Spraybooths combine the high performance and quality of Todd Engineering’s top of the range booths with the very latest in IR Gas Catalytic drying technology.
The spraybooth specification includes the Greentech E6 robotized IR arch which features nine specific catalytic lamps. The ultra-fast curing times associated with using this technology presents bodyshops with higher throughput, efficiency and more substantial energy savings compared to conventional curing technologies.
Key Features of Hercules:
- 25,000m³/hr Air Handling Capacity
- Full Downdraught with Low Profile Raised Floors Available
- Aerodynamic energy efficient direct drive fans
- Inverter Variable Speed Drive Motor Control
- Latest LED Lighting Technology
Features of Greentech
E6 Robotized IR Arch:
- Drying time is reduced by more than 50%
- Fuel consumption is reduced by 80%
- Productivity Increased by 30%
- Safe, Flameless heater technology approved for ATEX hazardous areas.
- Environmentally Friendly.