Titan CV Series Commercial Spraybooths
Titan CV (Commercial Vehicle) Spraybooths
The Todd Engineering Titan CV series spraybooth is designed to fulfil the requirements for the refinishing of large commercial vehicles and other larger bespoke industrial and commercial processes. The design and layout can be tailored to customer requirements in terms of extraction, access doors, plant layout and internal dimensions.
The ‘Titan’ has been designed to offer the customer total flexibility on the choice of layout.
In terms of extraction; Titan spraybooths can be configured as either rear extraction, single/twin side extraction or full downdraught. Internal dimensions can be made to any length, width or height, with various plant positions such as rear, side or roof mounted options.
Standard Spraybooth Specifications Include:
- Direct Drive Backward Curved Aerofoil Fans
- Inverter Variable Speed Drive Motor Control
- LED Lighting
- Fully Modulating Direct Gas Fired Burners (Indirect Options Available)
- Fully Insulated Electrically Operated Roller Shutter Door
- Push Button PLC Control Panel with 3.5″ Full Colour TFT Touchscreen Display
Spraybooth Optional Extras Include:
- Insulated Centre Split Roller Shutter Doors allowing two sections of the spraybooth to operate independently
- Pneumatically Operated Access Platforms with 3 Axis Movement – ensures safe working at height for painters
- Low Level LED Lighting
- Emergency Lighting
- External Options Available